As timber specialists with over 150 years’ experience, we supply responsibly sourced oak and douglas fir beams which can be cut and carved cut to your specific requirements at our Midgley centre.
A natural and sustainable product
From oak beam fireplaces and lintels to porches, orangeries and conservatories, this natural and sustainable product is in huge demand – loved for its unique aesthetics, strength and authenticity.
Creating stunning ceilings and focal points, hardwood timber beams increasingly feature in both ground-up-new-builds, and makeover schemes alike.
Generations of experience at your disposal
Whether you are planning a porch, an extension or a conversion we will put generations of experience working with hardwoods, at your disposal.
• Responsibly sourced, premium quality Oak and Douglas Fir, with other species available on request
• Pressure treatment is available as required
• All beams are cut to order, up to 12m x 600mm x 600mm
• A delivery service is available for larger orders
• Optional specialist machining including planing, mortising, chamfering and drilling
• A full design and installation service is available
For more information on our bespoke timber beams, please contact our
Sales and Advice team on 01924 830055.