We Are Open at Wentworth, Brigg and Midgley!
Under the current guidelines, our centres are open for fencing, firewood, gardening and landscaping supplies.
For everyone’s safety under the current restrictions:
• Where possible, please order online through our website for home delivery.
• When visiting our centres, please shop responsibly.
• Please observe the recommended hygiene and distancing measures, including wearing a face covering on site.
Autumn-Winter Opening Hours:
From October 1st until the end of February, the opening hours of our centres are as follows:
Weekdays: 8:00am – 4:30pm | Saturday: 8:30am – 4:30pm | Sunday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Weekdays: 8:00am – 4:30pm | Saturday: 8:30am – 12:30pm | Sunday: CLOSED
Weekdays: 8:00am – 4:30pm | Saturday: 8:30am – 4:30pm | Sunday: CLOSED
What You Can Expect
These are the main measures we have put in place to keep everyone protected. We will, of course, follow government advice, and keep these measures under review and we welcome your feedback and suggestions. Unfortunately, these measures may lead to queuing at busy times.
• Additional cleaning regimes
• Social distancing signage and markers
• Our staff will not be able to load your car
• Payment by card and contactless only please
• No orders will be taken for sheds at any of our centres
• Cabin orders are now being taken for 2021 and will be passed on directly to Longacre
• A cleaning station has been positioned at the retail entrance
• Controls to limit the number of people inside the on-site shops
• Hand gel will be available at all counters, the Little Acorn and the trade service desk
• Face coverings are required to be worn while inside our shop and showroom
• Please click here to read our full risk assessments
• We are currently not taking orders for sheds at any of our centres
• Our cabins order book is full for the remainder of 2020, but orders are now being taken for February 2021 and onwards
CHANGES TO OUR BESPOKE AND ALTERATIONS SERVICE
Due to high demand for our bespoke products, we are currently operating at full capacity and we have decided to put measures in place in order to fulfil existing customer orders and not to make unrealistic promises on new orders. The measures we have taken are as follows:
• For any bespoke orders of entrance gates and field gates, there will be an approximate 8-week lead time. Our joinery department are still very busy with existing orders, meaning we are unable to guarantee completion of new orders before Christmas 2020.
• There will be an estimated 10-day turnaround on all panel alterations and small machining work, such as cut-downs, planing, and round tops.
• All non-standard gate orders will require a customer-agreed drawing in order for our joiners to start production.
• ‘Supply & Fit’ jobs via our Approved Contractor Service are currently on an 8-week lead time and our contractors will aim to quote within 3 weeks. We highly recommend booking well in advance in order to avoid disappointment.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause; however, we do not wish to make unrealistic promises. Where possible, we would advise that you buy stock gates and panels from our centres.
Stock levels may be lower than normal, so please ring ahead to check stocks for large orders.
Taking advantage of our online ordering and local delivery service is encouraged and will continue to be available from any of our three centres in Wentworth, Brigg and Midgley!
Thank you for bearing with us and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Posted by Earnshaws on 25-Jun-2020